TOC | | |
copage4 - Combines Single Baseline page4.inp Files
copage4 [-in eph1] [-out eph2] file(s)
eph1 is the name of a new input, a priori ephemeris and
eph2 is the name of the output ephemeris.
As part of its products, locgen creates a page input file
for each baseline separately. It is left to the user to combine the
individual files into an input file for the entire network.
copage4 is a tool specifically designed for this task.
In doing this task, copage4 will;
The combined page input file is written to stdout.
- create a single estimation parameter section.
To do this, copage will scan all input files and
- include all possible satellites even if
individual baselines do not use all sallites,
- include all possible stations,
- use start and stop times such that all data are processed.
- include the reference satellite scenarios and other database instructions
for all baselines.
Values returned by the program will be shown in
fixed width font.
- Combine all locgen single baseline page input files.
- copage4 mg_???? > page4.inp
- Combine all locgen single baseline page input files
changing the input and output ephemeris names.
- copage4 -in ephem.bin -out page4.eph mg_???? > page4.inp
TOC | | |
January 14, 2000