Introduction to Microsoft Power Point, Office 2007
June 2-4, 2009 - 1:00 pm ET to 4:00 ET each day, with assignments between classes (total of 9 hours class time)
This class is offered via the web-based GS Connect ONLY. As always, obtain your supervisor's approval before attending this class.
Explore the functions to develop dynamic slide shows for effective presentations. You will learn to create and edit slides, set up templates including slide masters, embed graphics, sound effects and clip art, add speaker notes and more. Course materials include a textbook that provides developmental practice exercises.
- Utilize design templates, content templates and the AutoContent wizard
- Compose bulleted and numeric lists and use the format painter
- Copy and move text between slides
- Utilize PowerPoint tables and insert Microsoft Word tables
- Create and apply color schemes to templates
- Design and apply special effects involving multimedia (video clips and sound)
- Insert hyperlinks from a PowerPoint presentation to an online or offline Web page
- Animate text on slides
This is an online live instructor-led course:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register