PC Software Download - DSWIN
DSWIN - Version 2.15
DSWIN is windows based software for Data Sheet view and extraction. It
displays a list of county names as found on your CD-ROM. Click on a county and
a list of stations appears. Click on a station from the list and a data sheet
appears. You may save the data sheet to a file or print it. The search feature
allows for filtering the station list by: Point Radius, Min/Max Box, Station
Name, or PID. You may also filter by type of control, such as 1st order bench
- Download the PC executable
- View the program readme file.
- View a description on the NGS datasheet
RELATED PC Software:
- Program 'DSFILES' is used to join and split NGS Digital Datasheets
- Program 'DSUPDATE' is used to merge/replace a newer DSDATA file
in to an older DSDATA file so that your file can be kept
Download a ZIP'ed archive of
DSWIN, DSFILES, and DSUPDATE [1.15 MB].
For more information contact NGS Information
or call (301) 713-3242, Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM eastern time.
For questions about this page or downloading
April 15, 2011.